Celebrate Earth Day!
Hey there eco-evangelistas, perky party planners, and vivacious vendors-
To celebrate Earth Day, I just wanted to give a few of my personal tips on how you can help the planet today!
Of course after you read the blog 😉 here are some things you could do today:
- GET OUTSIDE! Go for a stroll or ride a bike around the neighborhood, go to the park and people watch, read a book or play a game with a friend or your kids. A little sun never hurt anybody =) (Side note: to those in parts of the planet where going outside would result in freezing your butt off today- maybe just skip this little tip)
- Turn off the computer/television. Like I said, after you read the blog, turn the computer off for a day. The internet will still be there tomorrow. (Side note: if you MUST use the computer, use a search engine like Blackle!! It’s a Google company but uses less watts and is therefore better for the planet)
- Plant something. Anything! Some flowers, a tree, a vegetable garden. Help the environment in the long-run.
- Walk somewhere during your lunch break if you can! If there are no places nearby, carpool with a group. Or, better yet, take your lunch so you can save gas, money, and protect the environment!
- Last, but certainly not least, and a MUST for everyday.. RECYCLE!
Okay, now that you’ve read go do something amazing for the planet this Earth Day!
As always, wishing you “Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After…”
P.S.- We are postponing the launch of Emerald Certified Seminars until April 23rd, 2013 so check back tomorrow for an article about our launch!!